Generally, online course orders are not eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer to a Video Seminar training course. We may approve a refund/transfer request provided the Student meets the following requirements:
The Student must notify us of their desire to transfer or cancel in writing within 24-hours of placing the online order. Requests must be sent via email (Verbal requests are not accepted) to following address: tcaexamguide.com.
If the request is made after 24-hours or the student has completed more than the maximum allotted training time (indicated above) your tuition is Non-Refundable.
How to cancel your order online
- You will have to log in to your Tcaexamguide.com account to cancel.
- Click on My Account and choose My Orders from the Tab menu. It shows details of the order and click on the corresponding Cancel order button.
- You can cancel your order until it is marked 'Ready to ship'.
- Once you have created your order cancellation request, your cancellation process starts and you get your refund within the stipulated period of time.
- All refunds will be credited to Bank Account.
Time taken to process cancellation request
- It will take us 48 hours to process your cancellation request and initiate a refund. We will inform you via email.
- In case of any refund delay after we have processed your cancellation, please get in touch with our customer support.